1800 gal. Truck Mounted
325 gal. pick-up mounted
Easy Load off loaded
225 gal. skid mounted
125 gal. ATV mounted
Direct Application Systems (DAS)
GVM’s Direct Application Systems (DAS) are designed to spray anti-icing liquids directly onto road surfaces. DAS units are available in a wide range of sizes, to fit any fleet or budget. DAS units can also be used for dust control on unpaved surfaces.
- Add-on system to direcly apply anti-icing or de-icing liquids
- Mounts onto ATV’s, tractors and large or small trucks
- 125-3400 gallon systems available
- Easy load and unload features
- Hook-lift system, skid-mounted system or trailer system
- Free standing carrier frame made of hot dip galvanized steel
- 1, 2, or 3 lane coverage spray bar
- On/off controller in cab
- Ground speed control options
- Hydraulic driven pump
Norwesco is the leading North American manufacturer of rotationally molded polyethylene tanks. Norwesco was founded in 1939 in St. Paul, Minnesota with the name of Northwest Plastics, Inc. The name was changed around 1973 and was then was ranked as one of the oldest and largest plastic processors in the United States.
Norwesco maintains the highest levels of product quality and customer service. Their objective is to continue to provide these valued traits to the customer to maintain a position as the industry leader in the polyethylene tank market.
PLEASE NOTE: Tank availability may vary. Tank dimensions and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice. Anti-icing systems are available in specific size tanks—call for details /or quotes.
Elliptical Leg Tanks
This elliptical tank style is designed to provide the larges capacity with the lowest center of gravity, making it the most reliable design available for transporting larger volumes. Norwesco elliptical tanks feature molded-in legs that act as “baffles” to aid in the reduction of sloshing and to provide increased stability in transit.
All Norwesco elliptical leg tanks require full length bottom support and support band (see tank accessories)*
Horizontal Leg Tanks
Horizontal leg tanks are used primarily for anti-icing applications within the snow industry, Norwesco’s leg tanks feature molded-in legs that act as “baffles” to help to reduce sloshing.
|Steel Supports & Accessories for Leg Tanks||Polypropylene Bulkhead Fittings/EPDM or Viton Gaskets|
|Norwesco bands are custom made to support their tanks and are galvanized or powder coated for added corrosion protection. Bands are necessary to ensure that the tank retains its shape and integrity.||Norwesco’s polypropylene fittings come standard with an EPDM gasket. Viton gaskets are available as an option when EPDM may not be suitable for your application. The 2 inch stainless steel bulkhead fitting comes standard without a gasket.|
|High-Density Polyethylene Lids||Containment Basin|
|The hinged lid is manufactured from a copolymer material for strength, durability, and excellent chemical resistance. Its unique locking tab allows you to easily slip a padlock through it and secures the lid from theft or spills. The lid is interchangeable with a standard 16 in. lid and ring assembly, if you choose to replace your existing lid.
||Limit your liability by using a Norwesco polyethylene containment tank. Federal, state, and local agencies are enforcing stringent rules and regulations regarding spills, leaks, and overflows from primary containment tanks. Containment basins and tanks are impact and corrosion resistant and are molded as a one-piece, seamless unit. The 125 cone bottom style is a “Tank In A Tank”; the 140, 250, 360, 500, 600 and 1300 gallon sizes are “basin style”; the 1350 is an open top tank and the 2050 and 2800 “Tank In A Tank” are molded with a dome that can be cut off to enable it to be used as a containment tank.|
|Tank Repair Kits & Tank Accessories|
|The tank repair kit includes a specially formulated welding wire containing copolymers and adhesives. The wire may be used to repair linear polyethylene. Easy to use and requires 110-volt power.|
TeeJet 854 Sprayer
This innovative product combines the simple operation and programming of the proven TeeJet line with features not previously available until now in spray control systems.
- Rugged construction, sealed switches, & non-volatile memory
- Single connection wiring system provides clutter free durability
- Front panel has clear instructions for easy operation
- Saves summary reports on up to 10 jobs
- Auto-Master can be set to automatically switch boom sections on & off at predetermined speeds
- Auto tank fill allows the console to control tank filling operations
- Dual boom capability for a wide range of speed & application rates
- Smart Sensing automatically selects between pressure or flow sensors, choosing the best sensor for
- each application
- Communications port for printer, PC, & GPS connections
Simple, accurate application control. The RoadMaster™ is an automatic control system to help you operate more cost-effectively by providing information you need to maintain proper application rates.
The RoadMaster offers four operating modes for lane, agricultural, dust control, and turf applications. The RoadMaster provides a complete picture of critical spraying functions and an accurate record of work performed. Total gallons, feet, and lane mile counters can be independently reset without affecting other stored totals.
- Push-button controls for on-the-go rate adjustment & selection of automatic or manual operation
- Out-of-range warning light, plus status indicators for up to 3 boom sections
- High contrast LCD screen with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Heavy-duty, weather-resistant console & weatherproof cable connectors
- Precise rate control regardless of changing conditions
- Compensates for ground speed changes & changes in applications widths
- Real time clock with battery back-up
- Zero speed shutoff in automatic mode
- Works with solenoid or 3-wire ball valves
- Vehicle ID settings for full documentation of work performed
Measures: gallons per lane mile, gallons per minute, total gallons, total lane miles, sub-lane miles, lane miles per hour, ground speed, and linear distance traveled.
The RoadMaster is also perfect for summertime roadside spraying/weed control and other turf care applications.
Raven DCS Control Systems
Raven offers an excellent line of de-icing control systems to improve the accuracy and uniformity of liquid and granular chemical applications in inclement weather. All control consoles mount inside the vehicle for easy operation and convenient monitoring
|DCS 300 Control System||DCS 400 Control System|
Why drive with uncertainty and fear?
RoadWatch® SS takes the guesswork and unpredictability out of driving in inclement weather and gets you to your destination safely.
RoadWatch SS features the most technologically advanced early warning system of road and air temperatures in the industry, because the earlier you know about potential dangers, the safer your operation can be.
The state-of-the-art system continuously monitors and displays air and road temperatures to a digital monitor mounted on the instrument panel. RoadWatch SS is designed to give drivers advance notice of potential road freezing before problems arise.
- Sensor heads can be replaced outside the vehicle without re-routing the cable in only 5 minutes
- Improved air sensor responds quickly to temperature changes
- Extension cables available in 4, 12, & 16 feet lengths take the overall length to 60 feet
- Flexible cabling for routing into tight spaces
- Easy to install or upgrade
Baffle Balls for Liquid Surge Protection
Save money by reducing fuel and maintenance costs. Baffle Balls are the most effective solution for eliminating sloshing in transport tanks.
- Reduce fluid movement for improved load stability during transit
- Suitable for use with all tanks: steel, poly, fiberglass, aluminum, etc.
- Food grade quality material, suitable for use with potable water
- Baffle Balls can be used with water, diesel & many other liquids
- Simple to install, just clip together & place inside tank
- Rust Resistant, lightweigh,t & durable
- Low liquid displacement
- Large ball displaces 14 oz & weighs only 0.8 lb
- Small ball displaces 5 oz & weighs only 0.25 lb
- Recommend use quantity:
- 7.5 in.: 1 baffle ball per 2 gal. of total tank capacity
- 14 in.: 1 baffle ball per 10 gal. of total tank capacity