Probes Close Up
The GVM AgriProbe is an automatic, professional soil sampling machine.
GVM understands the importance of soil sampling, its ever-increasing need, and the long back-breaking hours manual sampling requires.
The AgriProbe was designed to speed up the process and minimize the labor hours required by manual sampling. It will also increase efficiency in collecting samples, help you increase revenue, by allowing to provide a more consistent and repeatable service.
The continual increase of input costs has forced more growers to invest in soil sampling in order to maximize yield potential. Not only will soil sampling become more important, it will need to be done more frequently and more intensively in each field.
- Nearly automates soil sampling
- Allows you to go from Probe2Prowler™ in 72 hours or less
The AgriProbe can pull a sample on Monday, get the results back from a quality lab,
and have a Prowler in the field by Thursday, spreading from a variable rate map.*
- Simple operation allows you to sample 100-150 acres per hour, depending on sampling intensity and depth
- Optional Sampling depths: 6, 8, 10, and 12 in.
- Sampling to spreading process is organized and managed wirelessly
- Integrated advanced modem with WiFi
- Wireless sync of work orders
- Sampling done upfront, in full view of operator
- Allows you to provide a more consistent, repeatable service and gain more acres per day
- Travel up to 9 mph between samples
- 18 mph top speed
- Multi-purpose Bobcat base can be used year-round, pull a Veris rig, and be used with over 40 different attachments
*Requires using a soil lab within a 48 hour turn-around time
|The AgriProbe is built on a Bobcat Toolcat base, to provide year-round usability.||5600 Bobcat Toolcat all purpose chassis|
To begin probing the operator will engage the auto operation switch. The operator lowers the Toolcat mast and then lowers the probe to collect the sample. Once the probe is in the full up position, the silo vacuum and the front probe vibrator will run for 5-8 seconds and turn off automatically. This cycle is programmable.
The sample is then vacuumed from the front probe through a clear collection hose and is deposited into the silo vacuum chamber. When you have enough dirt to make a complete sample (1-2 samples for a 12 inch probe, 2-3 samples for an 8 inch probe and 3-4 samples for a 6 in. probe), the operator will engage the bagging switch.
The silo vibrator and the electronic filter shaker will run for 10 seconds and then will turn off. The vibratory filter shake system will ensure 99% of the waste is discharged.
The 8 inch belt conveyor will turn on and sample will be discharged via an 8 inch air gate, travel up the conveyor, discharge into a stainless steel funnel, and down into the bag located inside the cab.
AgriProbe with 14 in. Slide Rack and Cylinder
- 1.5 in. stainless steel probe, 6 in. to 12 in. long. Includes 1 probe per machine
- 12 volt, 85 lb vibrator
- 2.5 in. x 14 in. cylinder
- Weight rack to hold up to 500 lb of suit case weights
- Quick detach with hydraulic couplers
Hydro 500 Hydraulic Generator
- 5000 watts continuous (5500 peak)
- Automatic load protection
- Maintenance free
5 ft Mini Belt Conveyor
- 220 volt motor
- 8 in. urethane belt with .80 in. cleats every 12 in.
- Aluminum side rails
- Runs 22 ft per minute
- Stainless steel hopper with bagging tube and bag holder
High Output Air Compressor with Storage Tank
- 110 psi, 12 volt
- Built in regulator
- Turns on compressor at 85 psi
- Turns off compressor at 110 psi
- 20 ft of .25 in. air hose
- Automation system with touch pad
- Forklift skid assembly with tarp and bows