- Locate a Dealer
- Ag Division
EZ Brine System
EZ Brine Controls
EZ Brine Mixing
GVM’s automatic EZ Brine System is a quick, easy, and accurate solution for manufacturing salt brine and custom chemical blends.
Flexible enough to meet the needs of any organization, the EZ Brine can be used as a batch system to produce blends on an as-needed basis or as a continuous manufacturing system to ensure your blend is always available. In addition to salt brine, the EZ Brine can blend up to three different micro-ingredients allowing users to produce custom blends to work at various temperatures. Additives and micro-ingredients will allow blends to work at lower temperatures and often for longer periods of time.
The 12-inch programmable touchscreen computer is simple to operate and helps to guide the user through the process. The user simply programs the system for continuous or batch style production, sets the desired salinity, and the micro-ingredient injection level (if any). A Baumer conductivity sensor constantly monitors brine salinity and logs data at a concentration set by the user. Brine level is also constantly monitors and the state of pumps and valves are graphically displayed on screen to easily monitor their performance. The system also logs data including brine production, tank loading capacities and fill rates, and system events. Built-in WiFi allows for easy remote monitoring remotely as well as determining the need to service adjustments and upgrades without a physical inspection. The system also features a built-in printer to quickly print volume produced data.
- Produces up to 6,000 gal. of brine per hour (depending on water source)
- Built-in computer with WiFi & printer for easy programming, remote monitoring, & data logging
- Mix brine & up to 3 micro-ingredients, injected on a continuous basis, as programmed by the user
- Automatic monitoring of components & solution
- Compact control/blend station, 4 x 4 ft footprint
- 304 stainless steel mix tank, with skid-style base & adjustable leveling feet
- 7.6 cu yd salt capacity v-bottom tank, 120 x 63.5 x 65 in. (L x W x H)
- 120 in. wide top opening for easy loading
- Top mounted spray bars for rapid saturation of salt
- All controls mounted in a NEMA 4 rated enclosure, watertight & corrosion resistant
- Variable frequency drive controlled pump for varying fill rates
- 230V single phase or 480V 3-phase power connections
- Baldor 7.5 hp motor with 3600 rpm centrifugal 316 stainless steel Goulds pump